martes, 30 de junio de 2015

Activities of First World Problem

first-world-problems.jpgActivity 3:
Play the rap again, but this time close your eyes and focus on listening to the words.
  • Are you able to follow the language used?
- No, because I closed my eyes and I couldn’t understand what he said after I watched the video And I don’t any have practice listening to people raping

  • What is the language like? How familiar are you with the vocabulary and expressions used?
- The language is very colloquial, I am not very familiar with that kind of vocabulary, which is a kind of difficult

  • What is the rhythm like? are you able to tap it?
- It is a rap rhythm (mainstream rap) and I am able to tap it my fri

Source:
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/F84fwl4S-t0hdvjuE6jWJMERoaFvucgofxUMFLgyE5Y-VDeONEl0V_PjIBZZCxD_PQTu34JdA-NUGJ3bncfMqylqPjdn7ToMfBvLB3OWAoheoOsTwYMHQDD4heH3TLQPvHc0dJg

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario